Courses currently held in Worcestershire and in London.
Duration: 4 days (modules 1 and 2 each over 2 days with interval between modules for practice)
Learn the basics of reflexology (theory and practical):
- Where the reflex areas are situated in the feet
- How the reflex areas relate to the different parts of the body
- Introduction to basic anatomy & physiology
- How reflexology may be helpful in the treatment of common disorders
- How to carry out a treatment session plus when to treat, when not to treat, possible reactions to treatment
During the practical sessions, the 'Bayly Method' massage technique is taught, which helps the practitioner to obtain the best results when giving reflexology treatment.
After the Foundation Course, students should have a basic understanding of reflexology and will have sufficient information to know how to give a reflexology treatment and therefore be able to practice on family and friends.