About Nicola Hall
Author of ten reflexology books, Director of The Bayly School of Reflexology and Chairman of the British Reflexology Association, Nicola Hall is one of the country's most experienced practitioners.
- Fellow Member of The British Reflexology Association (FBRA)
- Honorary Member of The Association of Reflexologists (HMAR)
- CNHC Registered Practitioner
- Member of the All Party Parliamentary Group for Integrated Healthcare
Set in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside, Monks Orchard offers a peaceful backdrop to your reflexology treatment. Conveniently located off the A44, the clinic is easy-to-find and has parking available.
What happens during a treatment session?
Your initial treatment will start with a medical history being taken, to ensure it is safe to give treatment and to determine the required approach.
Then you simply sit back in a recliner chair and relax. Your feet or hands are massaged using precise reflexology techniques, with a firm but comfortable pressure.
During the treatment, you can either talk, sit quietly or sleep – whichever you prefer.
- Initial consultation including treatment: £40
- Foot treatment: £38
- Hand treatment: £30
Monday to Friday, 10am–7pm. Evening appointments available and Saturday appointments sometimes possible.
To book an appointment, please contact us.